Windsor Essex Community Health Centre, Diabetes Wellness is a community based diabetes program providing no charge services at a location near you, including your family doctor or endocrinologist’s office. The Diabetes Wellness team is made up of registered nurses and registered dietitians most of whom are also certified diabetes educators.
- are or have been recently diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
- are at risk of developing Diabetes
- are the support person for someone living with Diabetes
Insulin Pump Program
Our Diabetes Wellness team supports adults who are living with Diabetes. Some components of the program include:
- Assistive Devices Program support
- Nutrition assessment and counselling
- Individual apointments with a registered nurse and registered dietitian
- Monthly diabetes support groups
- Day and evening appointments available
- After hours support
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Letter to patients with Diabetes
We offer individual appointments or group classes:
Individual Appointments - offer you the individualized care you need at a date/time that is convenient for you.
Group classes - allow you to learn more about diabetes and are offered mornings, afternoons and evening through Windsor Essex.
Monthly Diabetes Support Group meetings are offered in Windsor and Leamington.
Anyone can access service from a Diabetes Wellness team member – no doctor’s referral is required.
We are located at:
2885 Lauzon Pkwy
Make an appointment or learn more by phoning: