DIABETES, HEALTHY FEET and YOU - Diabetes Wellness - March 21, 2019
When: Thursday, March 21, 2019 01:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Diabetes, Healthy Feet & You is a peer-led workshop run by people like you who have experienced diabetic foot complication. They have been trained by experts and can help you prevent diabetic foot ulcers that may lead to amputation.
* How to enjoy and active life
* Keep your feet healthy
* Prevent foot complications
* Proper diabetic foot care practices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you answer yes to any of these questions you will benefit from this workshop:
• Do you have diabetes or care for someone who does?
• Do you have anything tingling or numbness in your feet?
• Is the shape of your feet changing?
• Do you have sore or blisters on your feet?
Classes are interactive
FREE to attend
Bring a friend or a family member;
All are welcome to attend!!
THURSDAY MARCH 21, 2019
1:30pm - 4:00pm
Diabetes Wellness Centre
2885 Lauzon Parkway
TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
TOLL FREE: 1-855-259-3605