Windsor Essex Community Health Centre, Active Aging Program provides specialized exercise programs and education to people living with chronic disease in Windsor and Essex County.
Some components of the program include:
- Circuit exercise programs based on function ability in Windsor and Essex County
- Group exercise for clients with chronic diseases in Windsor and Essex County
- Therapeutic pool program in Windsor and Essex County
- Speech language pathology
- Stretch Out Stress (SOS)
- Upper Extremity Program to improve strength and coordination
- Minds in Motion (in partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association of Windsor)
- Mall walking at Devonshire Mall
- Outdoor walking and Nordic walking during the summer months
Individuals interested in taking part in the exercise program or in Respiratory Wellness can register themselves or be referred by their health care provider.
For more information call 519-997-2827 ext. 341