weCHC has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are taking measures to mitigate risks to our staff, clients, and community members.
Effective immediately, all staff and clients entering our locations will take part in a mandatory screening process. Additionally, groups and programs are on hold. When possible, we will conduct your appointment via telephone.
Respiratory Illness Screening
- Have you traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- If you traveled, do you have respiratory symptoms, fever/feverish, new or worsening cough and difficulty breathing?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case?
- Have you had close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been outside Canada in the last 14 days?
- Self-isolate and stay at home for 14 days
- Contact Windsor-Essex County Health Unit at 519-258-2146 ext. 1420
If you think you have 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has it, use this self-assessment to help determine if you need to seek further care.
Please consult our website if you have any questions prior to contacting our locations. In the meantime, we will continue to monitor COVID-19 in our community and we will inform the community as changes transpire through: