Windsor Essex Community Health Centre – Diabetes Wellness Site is a community based diabetes education program providing no charge services at various locations in the city and the county. The Diabetes Wellness team is made up of registered nurses and registered dietitians, most of whom are certified diabetes educators.
Our Clients are:
- adults diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
- adults at risk of developing Diabetes
- the support person for someone living with Diabetes
- Individual Appointments offer you the individualized care you need at a date/time that is convenient for you.
- Group classes allow you to learn more about how to manage diabetes. Classes are offered mornings, afternoons and evenings throughout Windsor and Essex County.
- ADP Insulin Pump Program supports clients with a new or existing insulin pumps. Anyone can access service from a Diabetes Wellness team member – no referral is required.
For more information, please call: 519-997-2823