Our community-based diabetes education programs provide services free of charge at various locations in the city and the county. The Diabetes Wellness team comprises registered nurses and registered dietitians, most of whom are certified diabetes educators.
Our Clients are:
- adults diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes.
- adults at risk of developing Diabetes.
- the support person for someone living with Diabetes.
- Individual Appointments offer you the individualized care you need at a date/time that is convenient for you.
- Group classes allow you to learn more about how to manage diabetes. Classes are offered in the mornings, afternoons, and evenings throughout Windsor and Essex County.
- ADP Insulin Pump Program supports clients with new or existing insulin pumps. Anyone can access service from a Diabetes Wellness team member – no referral is required.
For more information at Diabetes Wellness, please call 519-997-2823 ext. 301 or 302.
For more information at Leamington, please call 519-997-2828.
For more information at Sandwich, please call 519-258-6002.