Windsor Essex Community Health Centre – Diabetes Wellness Site is a community based diabetes education program providing no charge services at various locations in the city and the county. The Diabetes Wellness team is made up of registered nurses and registered dietitians, most of whom are certified diabetes educators.
Our Clients are:
- adults diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
- adults at risk of developing Diabetes
- the support person for someone living with Diabetes
- Individual Appointments- individualized care you need at a date/time that is convenient for you.
- Group classes- allow you to learn more about how to manage diabetes. Classes are offered mornings, afternoons and evenings throughout Windsor and Essex County.
- ADP Insulin Pump Program supports clients currently on an insulin pump or interested in going on an insulin pump.
No physician referral is required.
2885 Lauzon Parkway,
Phone: 519-997-2823 ex. 312
Medical Fax: 226-216-5174
Monday8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Friday8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Services provided at this location:
weCHC offers a variety of workshops to help clients in Windsor, Essex County and Chatham-Kent learn how to manage their health conditions on their own....
Diabetes Wellness offers FREE education programs for individuals diagnosed with or at risk of developing Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes....
Our Primary Health Care Team consists of Doctors and Nurse Practitioners who work with their patients to keep them healthy and manage their health concerns as they happen....
Check out our Community Events calendar to discover upcoming educational opportunities, events, and more!...