Skip to Main Content

ATTN: Please call ahead before visiting our locations.
If our line is busy, please leave a message.

Do you have a question for a Social Worker? 519-253-8481 (x 236)
Do you have a question for a Nurse Practitioner? 519-997-2824 (x 416)

weCHC Clients: we are open on Saturdays from 9am-1pm at 1361 Ouellette Ave (all ages welcome). Call 519-253-8481 for more info.

Home | Counselling | Eating Disorder Support

Eating Disorder Support

Patients can call our centralized intake phone number housed at BANA (1-855-969-5530) where they will be triaged by a Social Worker, and directed to appropriate services. If they are a suitable candidate for the Teen Health Eating Disorder program their intake will be faxed over and a receptionist will call them with their initial assessment appointment date with the Nurse Practitioner. The NP will do a one-hour assessment and refer to appropriate services either within the Teen Health Program such as Social Work, Registered Dietitian, and possibly Medical Doctor. If they are deemed not suitable for our program and need to be hospitalized or admitted to an inpatient program we will facilitate that process for the family.