Our programs are constantly evolving, we encourage phoning one of our locations to ensure our website reflects the correct date/time of each group.
- Relapse prevention group for individuals working through their substance use journey
Call 226-722-4673 (HOPE)
- 6 week program in support of family & friends of individuals with problematic substance use
Call 226-722-4673 (HOPE)
We provide group classes and individual support groups to allow clients to learn more about how to manage diabetes. Classes are offered mornings, afternoons, and evenings throughout Windsor-Essex County.
Our clients are:
- adults diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
- adults at risk of developing Diabetes
- the support person for someone living with Diabetes
Call (519) 997-2823
Respiratory Wellness Program
Take control of your lung disease and improve your quality of life.
- This program is for anyone who has been diagnosed with a respiratory disease such as asthma, COPD, pulmonary fibrosis, among others.
- 11 weeks of 1 hour exercise session (2 days/week) focussing on cardio respiratory endurance training with a Recreational Therapist and Respiratory Therapist/Certified Respiratory Educator.
- Clients require consent from their Family Doctor or Nurse Practitioner prior to participating in exercise. The Respiratory Therapist will complete an assessment to determine program placement and duration following intake.
Call (519) 997-2823 x 341
Eat 4 Life
Eat4Life is a free program run by the Community Primary Care and Public Health Partnership of Windsor Essex County. The goal of Eat4Life is to build a foundation of healthy habits that will help you to make healthy choices for life. weCHC currently offers the Healthy Lifestyles and Mindful Eating Eat4Life courses which are 5 weeks long.
Call (519) 258 6002 x 733 (Windsor) or (519) 997-2828 (Leamington)
Triple P is a parenting program, but it doesn’t tell you how to be a parent. It’s more like a toolbox of ideas. Triple P programs offer information, support and practical answers to everyday parenting concerns. It’s an approach that’s easy to follow and you’ll see that even small changes can make a big difference to your family.
The three Ps in ‘Triple P’ stand for ‘Positive Parenting Program’ which means your family life is going to be much more enjoyable.
Triple P helps you:
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing
- Provides parenting tools you can use right away
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehaviour so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behaviour you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
Pre-registration is required for all seminars and group courses. Submit an online registration form here, or
call (519) 257-5215 x 74033.