Our programs are constantly evolving, we encourage phoning one of our locations to ensure our website reflects the correct date/time of each group.
- Relapse prevention group for individuals working through their substance use journey
Call (519) 997-2828 x 865
- 6 week program in support of family & friends of individuals with problematic substance use
Call (519) 258-6002 x 420
We provide group classes and individual support groups to allow clients to learn more about how to manage diabetes. Classes are offered mornings, afternoons, and evenings throughout Windsor-Essex County.
Our clients are:
- adults diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
- adults at risk of developing Diabetes
- the support person for someone living with Diabetes
Call (519) 997-2823
Respiratory Wellness Program
Take control of your lung disease and improve your quality of life.
- This program is for anyone who has been diagnosed with a respiratory disease such as asthma, COPD, pulmonary fibrosis, among others.
- 11 weeks of 1 hour exercise session (2 days/week) focussing on cardio respiratory endurance training with a Recreational Therapist and Respiratory Therapist/Certified Respiratory Educator.
- Clients require consent from their Family Doctor or Nurse Practitioner prior to participating in exercise. The Respiratory Therapist will complete an assessment to determine program placement and duration following intake.
Call (519) 997-2823 x 341
Eat 4 Life
Eat4Life is a free program run by the Community Primary Care and Public Health Partnership of Windsor Essex County. The goal of Eat4Life is to build a foundation of healthy habits that will help you to make healthy choices for life. weCHC currently offers the Healthy Lifestyles and Mindful Eating Eat4Life courses which are 5 weeks long.
Call (519) 258 6002 x 733 (Windsor) or (519) 997-2828 (Leamington)
Speech Language Pathology
- Communication group therapy with post-stroke clients
- Parkinson’s Group
Call (519) 997-2823 x 341
Social Anxiety Group (Teen)
A therapeutic treatment group for youth ages 17-24 years who are experiencing Social Anxiety. The focus on the group is to improve mood and coping while encouraging social interaction with peers. Registration is required and a brief intake process with a Social Worker will be completed before beginning the group.
Call (519) 253-8481 x 236
Prism/Inside Out (Teen & Leamington)
Mondays 4pm-530pm (Teen Health Location)
Wednesdays 4pm-530pm (Leamington Location)
Games, discussion, movies, friends, food, peer support, presentations/workshops, life skills, fun, crafts
Follow us on Facebook LGBTQYouthGroup
Junior Wellness (Teen)
Youth (12-16 years of age) receive education on mental wellness including: self-esteem, anxiety & depression, healthy relationships, and coping at our Teen Health location
Call (519) 258-6002 x 502
Pre-Natal (Teen Health location)
The “Special Additions” 8-week program is a support group designed especially for adolescents and young adults. Our prenatal instructor gives participants the information and help they need to have a healthy and happy pregnancy, labour, and delivery.
This program is offered three times per year on Tuesdays from 6:15pm – 8:00pm
Call (519) 253-8481 x 252
Low German Programs
- Creative Drop-In for Families
- Translation services
- Home visits referred through Hospice
Call (519) 997-2828 x 859
5 week parent & infant (ages: newborn to 8 months) massage course where you will learn how to use nurturing touch to bond with your baby, reduce stress levels and help you and your baby relax. Strokes for different parts of the body will be taught, as well as, gentle movements and a routine for gas and colic. Come discover the many benefits of infant massage, meet other parents, and gain confidence in responding to your baby’s cues.
Call (519) 258-6002 x 503
Triple P is a parenting program, but it doesn’t tell you how to be a parent. It’s more like a toolbox of ideas. Triple P programs offer information, support and practical answers to everyday parenting concerns. It’s an approach that’s easy to follow and you’ll see that even small changes can make a big difference to your family.
The three Ps in ‘Triple P’ stand for ‘Positive Parenting Program’ which means your family life is going to be much more enjoyable.
Triple P helps you:
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing
- Provides parenting tools you can use right away
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehaviour so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behaviour you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
Pre-registration is required for all seminars and group courses. Submit an online registration form here, or
call (519) 257-5215 x 74033.
Parenting One on One
Private sessions are available for parents experiencing challenges in their relationships with their children. The sessions can focus on a range of issues from handling misbehaviours to building connections with your child to setting limits. Geared for families with children 12 years and under.
Call (519) 258-6002 x 503
weCHC has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are taking measures to mitigate risks to our staff, clients, and community members.