Diabetes Wellness offers FREE education programs for our communities at weCHC locations. The Diabetes Wellness team is made up of registered nurses and registered dietitians, most of whom are certified diabetes educators.
Our Clients are:
- 18 years or older
- Diagnosed with Prediabetes, Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes.
- Adults at risk of developing Diabetes.
- The support person for someone living with Diabetes.
We Can Support You With:
- Healthy eating and lifestyle changes
- Understanding your diabetes medications
- Reaching blood sugar targets
- Insulin pump therapy and education
- Foot care education
For more information or to register in Diabetes Wellness programs, contact your weCHC location or Diabetes Wellness at 519-997-2823.