Joining the weCHC team means becoming part of a community of dedicated professionals who work together to provide quality client-centred care. Being part of our team is a rewarding opportunity where we can make a difference within our community. We strive to attract and retain the best-qualified individuals who are committed to providing the best care and service.
weCHC is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve and building the capacity of our community through equity, inclusion and belonging. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates that are representative of the diverse population of the Windsor-Essex County community, including but not limited to: gender, gender identity, cultural diversity, racialized individuals, underserved and/or individuals with a disability.
Due to the application and onboarding process, we ask volunteers to commit to volunteering for a minimum of 4-6 months depending on the program. A placement will be determined by both the volunteer and the Volunteer & Student Coordinator.
- 18 years of age and over.
- Volunteers are required to fill out the application below.
- Complete an interview with the volunteer & Student Coordinator.
- Obtain a police clearance, vulnerable sector check. (Only if asked to do so).
- Provide proof of full (two doses) vaccination against COVID-19, or medical exemption.
- Proof of negative TB test.
- Complete all necessary weCHC policy readings.
- Attend weCHC orientation.
- Complete on-site training with staff.
- Maintain volunteer hours by tracking in the Volunteer Portal (Charity Republic).
Please see the attached flyers for current volunteer opportunities:
To apply to volunteer, please complete the form below and you will be contacted if a volunteer opportunity is available that matches your skills and interests.
Add your resume here: