Our Respiratory Therapist
- provides pre and post bronchodilator testing for clients with suspected respiratory disease with doctor delegation
- develops asthma and COPD Action Plans for clients working with family Medical Doctor
- provides respiratory education and provide materials needed to help educate and empower clients to become confident to handle their respiratory disease
Respiratory Wellness Program
Take control of your lung disease and improve your quality of life.
- This program is for anyone who has been diagnosed with a respiratory disease such as asthma, COPD, pulmonary fibrosis, among others.
- 11 weeks of 1 hour exercise session (2 days/week) focussing on cardio respiratory endurance training with a Recreational Therapist and Respiratory Therapist/Certified Respiratory Educator.
- Clients require consent from their Family Doctor or Nurse Practitioner prior to participating in exercise. The Respiratory Therapist will complete an assessment to determine program placement and duration following intake.
For more information, please call 519-997-2823 ext. 341