Addiction Support Workers provide counselling across Windsor and Essex County to persons affected by substance use disorders or addictions and those that care for them. All of our programs are voluntary and support clients on Methadone, Suboxone, Sublocade and Naltrexone.
Our Clients Are
- 16 years and older
- Living with substance use disorder or addiction
- Loved ones of someone struggling with substance use or addiction
We Can Support You With
- Individual or group counselling
- Learning to support someone struggling with substance use or addiction
- Harm reduction and access to supplies
- Reducing or abstaining from substances
- Learning more about your triggers, urges and cravings
- Navigating your care
Call your weCHC location to learn more or to request an intake.