Addiction Support Workers are available at our Teen Health location to support youth and their families affected by substance use and behavioral addiction.
Our Clients Are:
- 12-17 years old
- Struggling with substance use or addiction
- Struggling with behavioral addictions like internet use, social media or gaming addictions
- Struggling with someone else’s addiction
- Parents or caregivers of a 12-17 year old
We Can Support You With
- Individual counselling
- Managing substance use behaviors
- Recovery from addiction
- Learning skills to cope with someone else’s addiction
- Learning skills to parent a youth struggling with addiction or substance use
- Accessing community resources
To learn more about Youth Addiction Support or to request an intake call weCHC Teen Health.